Web push notifications are very useful for the purpose of communicating and engaging with your visitors. Factoreal allows you to design compelling web push notification templates.
To do this, perform the following steps.
- Click Templates.
- Click the Webpush Templates tab.
- Click Create Template.
- Enter a template name.
- Enter a title for your web push notification (character limit 30).
- Enter body text (character limit 126).
- Enter the Destination URL for the notification.
- To upload an icon image, click the image block. Conversely, you can select one from the library by clicking Select From Library.
- To upload a body image, click the image block. Conversely, you can select one from the library by clicking Select From Library.
- Click Add CTA Button for adding CTA buttons. You can have up to 2 buttons.
- Enter CTA text and CTA URL in the respective fields.
- For metadata markup (optional), click Add Metadata Details.
- To auto hide the notification with a set time (optional), click the Auto Hide Notification checkbox. Enter the time limit in the given field.
- To have the notification expire automatically after a specified period of time (optional), click the Expire Notification automatically checkbox. Enter the time period in the field, and select the time scale from the dropdown – Minute(s), Hour(s), Day(s) & Week(s).
- Click Save.
To have a preview of the web push notification, observe the window to the right.
This will give a clear idea of how the web push notification would appear to the recipient.