To create an email campaign with Factoreal, perform the following steps:
- Click Campaigns.
- Click Create Email Campaign.
- Enter a name for the campaign, and a description (optional).
- Click Next.
- Select recipient(s) and click Next. You can choose contacts from a List, Audience, or Individual Contact.
- Enter a From name. This is the name that will appear in the recipient’s inbox when they receive your email.
- Select the From email ID. The drop-down provides you with a list of all the sender email addresses you have configured in the settings section.
- Enter an email subject. You can insert emojis and also personalize the email subject line using various contact attributes like First Name, Last Name etc.
- Enter the Reply-to email ID to which the recipients can respond.
- Select design category for the email. Here, we select Use Template. You can select a pre-built theme from Open Editor.
- Click Next. You will find the Compose section where you can create new email from scratch or use existing templates created by you or Factoreal to use in this email campaign.
- You can edit the selected template by using the various blocks, like text, images, videos, and more.
- Click the preview icon to preview the template, send test email or save as an .html file. Once you are done with customizing the template to suit your need click Done Editing.
- Click Next.
- You are now in the Review section. You can review the summary of your email campaign and make edits to the campaign details, recipients or senders, email design, by clicking the Edit button next to the respective sections.
- You can use the role-based template review process by clicking Submit for Approval.
- To test how your email looks in the users’ inbox, click Test Email and enter email addresses (up to 5) at which you want to test it and click Send Email.
- For adding metadata markups for advanced filter sorting, click Metadata. You can enter the metadata in the respective fields.