Factoreal’s automation feature helps you streamline your communications and makes sure your contacts get the right message, over the right channel, at the right time.
Choose from pre-set automation templates with defined triggers and timelines, fully customize your workflow, or start from scratch.
The workflow builder gives you the freedom to bring your marketing funnel to life.
- You can build custom scenarios to send reminders to customers and prospects and communicate with them more effectively.
- Set up a series of targeted emails and SMS based on your contacts’ behavior or retarget your Website visitors with social media ads.
- You can go even further by using on-site events to customize your communications.
- You can then start your workflows with a page visit.
- For example, if a contact has visited a product in the “Shoes” category of your ecommerce website, you can add them to the “Interested in Shoes” list and then send them targeted newsletters or promotions a few days after their page visit. All you have to do is integrate your ecommerce store, it only takes a few minutes.
You can obtain in-depth insights of your journeys, so that you can analyze what went right and where you can make improvements.
These insights provide you with all the intricacies of your journey process.
These are the journey metrics in Overview.
Entered: The number of contacts that entered your journey process.
Re-Entered: The number of contacts that re-entered the journey process. This is applicable when a re-entry criteria is applied when creating the journey process.
Exit: The number of contacts who exited your journey process.
Active: The contacts that are still active in the journey process.
Conversion and Conversion Rate: The number of contacts that were converted and the total conversion rate.
Along with these metrics you can also see the split-up of the contacts in your journey by the blocks (in the image above).
- You can filter your recipients based on the journey blocks and view their activity.
- Search for their email address and phone number.
- View their entry time into the journey.
- View the sent, reach, number of engaged users, and engagement rate of every individual email in the journey.
- You can find these details about all the send email blocks used in the journey using: a) The subject lines of the emails in the journey. | b) The sequence IDs, and search using them.
- Under Action adjacent to the specific email, you can view report of the specific email in the Journey process, and also view the Email in flesh, as your recipients would have viewed it. To do this:
- Click settings under Action.
- Click Report.
- Under Download report, choose a format. Your Email journey report will be downloaded.
Social Posts and Ads:
- For Facebook posts in the journey you can view details of the posts with metrics like reactions, comments, clicks and publish date.
- For Facebook ads in the journey, you can view details of the ad with metrics like reach, conversions, cost and cost per conversion.
- For Twitter posts (Tweets) in the journey you can view details of the tweet like retweets, likes and replies.
- For Twitter ads in the journey, you can view details of the ad with metrics like reach, conversions, cost and cost per conversion.
- For LinkedIn posts in the journey you can view details like reactions, clicks, and comments.
- For LinkedIn ads in the journey, you can view details of the ad with metrics like reach, conversions, cost and cost per conversion.
For SMS campaigns in the journey, you can view details like sequence ID, sent, reach of the SMS (number of contacts), users who engaged, and engagement rate.
Web Push Notifications:
For Web push notification in the journey, you can view details like sequence ID, sent, and delivered.
Mobile Push Notifications:
For Mobile push notification in the journey, you can view details like sequence ID, sent, and delivered.
External App-Push Blocks:
- Sent is how many requests were made to the external app.
- Reach represents how many of those requests were successful.
For WhatsApp you can see details like Sequence ID, sent reach, engaged users, engagement rate.
- You can view the detailed report for that Notification by clicking on the report on the action block on the right where you can see details like no. of users who have engaged, engagement rate along with Sent, Delivered, read, Clicked, Replied Failed and Skipped counts and percentages.
- In this report below you can view the contacts activity where you can navigate to All, Clicked, Replied, Failed, Skipped tabs to know in details pertaining to each contact.