Factoreal’s Agent App gives you access to the chatbot functions from your mobile device. You need to have chatbots set up on the portal before you can access the conversations from the app. If you want to know how to build a chatbot on Factoreal, please refer to – How to Setup the Chatbot & How to Setup Chatbots for SMS & WhatsApp Channel.
You can view individual conversations from the Active chat list, the Live chat list as well as the Closed conversation list. To do that, open the app and perform the following steps:
- Tap on the Active chat tab.
- Here you can see the chat and the automated replies.
- You’ll now have 2 options here – i) Takeover: You yourself can participate in the chat from the app; ii) Assign: You can assign the live chat to any one of your team members.
- If you tap on Assign, you’ll get the list of active reps to one of whom you can assign the chat. Or with routing rules, assignment will be automatic based on the rule.
- Tap on the name and tap on Confirm to assign.
- Now, if you takeover a conversation or or it’s assigned to an agent, it becomes a Live Chat and will reflect in the Live Chat list.
- Tap on the chat to view and participate in the live agent conversation. You can take the chat forward from the chat input.
- The conversation will close when the customer on the other end closes, or the stipulated chat window time closes (you can set that in the Chatbot portal). To view the closed conversations, tap the Closed column.
- You can view chat history of each closed conversation by tapping on them.
From these 3 dashboards of Factoreal’s Agent app, you can deliver a seamless customer experience.