The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with the Company, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Company or Factoreal (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Factoreal, a division of Comviva Technologies USA Inc, 6440 Southpoint Pkway Ste 300 Jacksonville, FL 32216.
- Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Country refers to: United States and for the purposes of governing law shall mean the laws of the State of Florida, USA
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Fact refer to the Company’s credit system that enables You to purchase packs to top-up your Subscription and run campaigns based on need and shall be classified as Free Facts or Paid Facts depending on the Programs Subscribed to.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
- Free Trial refers to a limited period of time that may be free when Subscribing to a Program.
- Grace Period shall have the meaning set forth in Section 3.d
- Orders mean a request by You to Subscribe to Programs from Us.
- Programs refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Subscriptions refer to the Programs or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by the Company to You.
- Subscription Term refers to the term of the Subscription.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available through the Service.
- Website refers to Factoreal, accessible from www.factoreal.com
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.