Before you ask your agents to install the app, make sure that you’ve added them as user on Factoreal with Agent status.
As you do that, the agent(s) will receive an email from email@example.com with the download link. The agent(s) can use their Factoreal login email ID to log in to the app.
To ensure a seamless set up process for your sales/ customer success reps, perform the following steps:
To add new agents to your Factoreal account, perform the following steps:
- Click the Settings icon (bottom-left).
- Click Accounts & Users.
- Click Roles & Users.
- Click Create User.
- Enter the first name, last name, and email address of the rep you wish to add.
- Select Role Category as Agent.
- Click Create Account.
As you create this agent role, your reps will get an email with the download link for the app (if not in the inbox, please check spam). Once your reps download the app, ask your reps to perform the following steps:
- Open the app and enter the registered credentials and tap Login.
- This is the main dashboard of the app which will give you the operational overview. Tap the Settings icon to the right. You can customize the notification settings here and save.
- Click the profile icon in the middle and tap the agent availability toggle switch. If set as Available, you’ll be able to receive chat assignments as per the rules or your managers’ discretion. If set as Unavailable, you won’t be able to receive any chats.
- This is the chat overview window which will show you the status of various chat threads initiated by customers. First are the Active chats, which are chats that are going on with the automated chatbot flow.
- Live Now is the second where you can see all the conversations where a human has taken over.
- Third one shows a history of all the chats, ongoing ones and others that have been closed.