This video shows how you can segment your Factoreal contacts by applying various filters and then use this audience to run campaigns and journeys.
To create audience segments of the contacts you uploaded in Factoreal, perform the following steps:
- Log in to Factoreal.
- Click Audience.
- Click Create New Audience. Let’s create an audience list of contacts in the USA.
- Click Contact Attributes in the dropdown option select Location.
- Enter the Location as USA.
- Click Apply. You now have an audience that is in the USA location.
- Give a name to your audience.
- Click Save.
Similarly, you can create audience segments based on how your contacts have interacted with you past email, SMS, and campaigns, based on their website, cart activity, etc.