When you send Email campaigns, you can include a link or CTA (Call to Action) button, and upon clicking the button, the recipients will be redirected to a Landing Page.
Factoreal has landing pages that are available for your usage, but you can create your own from scratch or edit existing templates to modify them to your liking.
To create a landing page, perform the following steps:
- Click Landing Pages in the left menu.
- Click Create Landing Page to create a landing page.
- Drag and drop components from the right-hand side as you would with [Email Templates] to design a landing page design of your choice, but here you can see there is a Forms component as well.
- Drag and drop the Forms component to your workspace. Clicking on the component in the workspace will provide you with various options on the right-hand side. You can edit or delete form attributes.
- Click on an attribute (in this case let’s choose First Name).
- Here you can edit the field name and label, as well as placeholder text (text that’s visible in the form).
- To edit the Field type, click on the box under Field Type. These are the Field type options. Text options can be used to collect user information like First Name, or Last Name, or Address. But you can change it to Phone Number if the purpose is to collect the user’s mobile number.
- Once you’ve made the changes, click Update Field.
- When you’re done designing the landing page you can preview it by clicking Preview.
- Click Next.
- Enter a name for your landing page and click OK.
- Select the type of the form. If you choose Auto-Form Filling, whatever details the user updates will get updated in your contact database in Factoreal. Unsubscription Form is where users can choose to unsubscribe from receiving mailers, and once they choose to do so, they will not receive further emails from you and the same will be updated in contacts. You can also configure this to display a thank you message or redirect to a different URL. Finally, you can opt for a Confirmation Email.
- Choose a list. Alternatively, you can also create a new list from the Create a list tab.
- Click Publish.
NOTE: To ensure correct on-page SEO practices, Factoreal gives you a page audit. You can access that from the extreme right panel. Click Audit in the template editor.
Here, you can check for any on-page SEO related issues that you can address.
You can thus create a properly optimized landing page for better visibility.
Customizable Domains for Landing Pages
You have the option to use a custom domain for your landing pages. This will contribute to the credibility of the web page for the visitor, thus delivering better click through rates.