You can run tests between different templates or flows using the variant testing block. This will help you further in refining your marketing automation processes.
To set up variant testing, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Click Journeys.
- Click Create New Journey.
- Click Blank Journey Canvas.
- Enter journey name.
- Select a starting point for the journey (Trigger, Audience or Social Post).
- Drag and drop the Variant Testing block and connect.
- Select the number of test variants.
- Select the Journey Starts with Audience option and the audience size (%).
- Select the duration of the test.
- Select the Winning Criteria – between Open Rate, Click Rate, Click to Open Rate, Engagement Rate.
- Select which variant you want your audience to receive. In case there is no winning variant, select the variant to send out in that situation.
- Click the Yes radio button if you want to add the contacts flowing through the test variants to any specific list.
- Click Save.
- Set up the rest of the journey with respect to the test results. You can refer to Creating a Sample Customer Journey Automation Workflow for a complete breakdown of how to create an automation journey.
With Factoreal’s variant testing feature, you’ll be able to carry out a wide range of tests. From a simple 3 step A/B test to intricate and complex multivariate tests.