Similar to web push notification templates, mobile push notifications can be a very effective method of engaging and communicating with the audience.
To create a mobile push notification template, perform the following steps.
- Click Templates.
- Click Mobilepush Templates tab.
- Click Create Template.
- Enter a template name.
- Enter a title for your mobile push notification (character limit 30).
- Enter the body text (character limit 256).
- Select the Link Type – a) URL | b) Deep Link.
- Click to upload image for the notification. Conversely, you can select one from the library.
- Click Save.
To have a preview of the mobile push notification, you can observe the device placeholder to the right.
This would give you a proper idea of how the mobile push notification would appear to the recipient.