Factoreal is an all-in-one marketing platform that helps you share emails, ads, and other messages with your audience.
We call these messages “campaigns”.
When you create a campaign in Factoreal, we give you lots of flexible settings and design options, as well as builder tools that walk you through every step of the process.
- Before you can create a campaign in Factoreal, you’ll need an audience or contacts. You can learn more about audience creation and contact management in the respective sections.
- Be sure to verify your email’s domain before you send your first email.
Types of Email Campaigns
Here are the 3 different types of email campaigns.
This is the most common type of campaign. Design and customize your content, and choose whether to send immediately or schedule your campaign for later.
The simplest form of mass email you can send. These campaigns contain only text and have no formatting options.
Automated emails send when triggered by a specific date, event, or contact’s activity. You can create a custom automation from scratch, or use one of our many pre-built automation campaigns. You learn more about this in the Journey Builder section.
Templates serve as the starting point for any email campaign. The template you use determines the layout of your images and text.
We have a lot of predesigned templates for you to choose from, so if you aren’t good with coding, you’ll still be able to create and send great-looking email campaigns.
Drag-and-drop templates make the process even easier. You can learn more about email templates in the respective section.
After you send or publish a campaign, you can monitor its performance in your campaign report.
These reports include important metrics such as email opens, reach, clicks, engagement rate, and a lot more.
To go to the Email dashboard page, perform the following steps:
- Click Campaigns.
- By default, the first tab is for Email campaigns.
Here you can view all your email campaigns. You can view the status of every campaign under Status. Your Email campaigns can be in these different states:
- Draft: When a campaign is drafted, but not published, scheduled to be published or in an active state, it is classified as ‘Draft’ and will display the same under Status.
- Active: When a campaign is running, its Status is displayed as active.
- Completed: Campaigns that have completed their run and aren’t active anymore are classified as Completed.
- Scheduled: Campaigns that are scheduled to run at a later time and/ or date are classified as Scheduled.
- Recurring: Campaigns that are scheduled to run on multiple days and have already run once.
- Paused: Campaigns that have been paused by the user or due to insufficient credits.
You can also view some basic metrics like sent, reach, engagement rate etc. You can also perform following actions on the campaigns:
- Edit: To edit a draft campaign.
- Resume: To resume a paused campaign.
- Clone: To duplicate any campaign.
- Report: To view the stats of a campaign that has run partially or fully.
- View Email: To preview the email of a campaign.
- Pause: To pause a schedule/ recurring campaign.
- Abort: To abort a schedule/ running/ paused/ recurring campaign.
- Delete: To delete a campaign that hasn’t sent any email yet.
To download reports of your email campaigns, go to Reports hover over to Download Reports. You will have the option to Download as PDF or Download as Excel.