With features like email automation, Facebook, Instagram postings, social ads, landing pages and forms, website tracking, customer journey automation, ML-driven insights, and a powerful audience builder already in place, in January 2021, Factoreal released its biggest update to date for their marketing automation platform. Enabling marketers to centrally manage more social accounts with fewer touchpoints and more control, all from their Factoreal centralized marketing automation hub.
In January 2021, Factoreal released its biggest update to date for their marketing automation platform. Enabling digital marketers to centrally manage more of their clients accounts with fewer touchpoints and more control, all from their Factoreal centralized dashboard.
This release includes the following feature:
- The ability to reuse content and auto post onto multiple platforms at the same time.
- The option to add text, images and videos to Twitter posts.
- The ability to create cross-channel automated workflows with Twitter as a channel
- The ability to dynamically switch between social user accounts in order to add variety and individuality to schedules.
- The ability to schedule Twitter post to a later date and time.
- The ability to track and monitor the performance metrics of each Twitter post.
The team’s goal for 2021 is to enable every marketer with enterprise grade capabilities in a helpful and simply platform that’s a fraction of the cost of the big guys.
“It’s a very good time to join the Factoreal community of users”, said CEO Aditya Dhruva, “This is just a single step forward for us here at Factoreal and we’re very excited to rollout many more feature rich updates like this one through the rest of the year.”
This is one step forward, of many: As marketers, we’ve always been plagued by tools that lack features and force us to work directly within the social platforms. Reducing our capacity and preventing us from being able to easily envision the brand’s strategy. Factoreal is different, its high-speed rollout of new features and dedicated customer support is going to enable them to quickly overpower the big players of the world. So, if you haven’t tried a demo of Factoreal yet, Aditya is right, you’re missing out on a great time to join the community.