Factoreal is a disruptor in the Omni-Channel Marketing Automation industry. Marketing Automation tools have become more complex by the day, requiring heavy integrations and large-scale operations to manage. It’s time for a reset. Our platform is designed for marketers from the ground-up. Simple, Intelligent, Effective. We are corporate incubated and part of the Mahindra family.
- Design subsystems of a larger complex system deployed in public cloud infrastructure using micro services architecture and fully automated devops.
- Complete ownership one or more modules of the product under development.
- Good understanding of Non-functional Requirements such as availability, scalability, performance, usability, reliability, maintainability, extensibility, security and incorporating these in the subsystem implementation activities
- Build new features, with unit tests which are automated that can support our large-and-growing user base.
- Conduct thorough unit testing, integration testing and load testing for the whole system
- Design Review, Code Review and Test Case review of critical subsystems.
- Mentor team members on the best practices w.r.t design, coding and testing.
- Troubleshoot issues and fix them during development and in production after deployment.
- Research, assess and adopt new technologies as required
- Produce detailed estimates and optimized work plans for requirements and changes
- Ensure that features are delivered on time and that they meet the business needs
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements
- Use analytical rigor to produce effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
- Follow Build to Ship mantra in practice with full Dev Ops implementation
- 8+ years of experience as a Software Developer, with 2+ years as a technical Lead
- Should have Solid background in software product development and should have deployed the products in production environments at scale.
- Should be able to independently derive product engineering requirements from use-cases.
- Knowledge of Python is a big plus.
- Full stack understanding of web/mobile/API/database development concepts and design patterns.
- Strong CS fundamentals: Data structures, Algorithms, Distributed systems, OS Concepts.
- Understanding of security concepts and implementation experience of the same is a big plus.
- Ability to write clean code, think logically and solve problems
- Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies as required
- Understanding of DevOps, automation of testing, test driven development and behaviour driven development.
- Experience with AWS cloud technologies including Container services is mandatory.
- Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles
- Ability to mentor and lead junior members to follow the best practices and coach them to upskill
This is a technical role and requires the individual to be fully hands-on.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.